Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh the randomness...

I'm just trying to keep up with life. My life is uber fun at the moment and I like it that way. Updating Carrie every day on new dating situations, going to happy hours and on dates... and all that fun stuff :)

Fran and I have started going out every weekend and having a blast. We meet new people, dance it up at the Dallas clubs, and have so much fun doing whatever the fuck we feel like.

I have probably 20 stories to tell you, but I'm not even sure where to begin. Even worse, coming up with aliases for all these douchebags is an intricate process. Maybe I should just start numbering them. Hmm... that would be easy!

I went out with not-so-random dude number 8 last night. He and I met up for happy hour and talked the night away. He and I used to work together at the restaurant and he just recently broke up with his girlfriend (the cheatin' biatch!). Anyway, it was lots of fun - and that's all I can publicly say.

I have a feeling that letting the blogger world in on my shenanigans might bite me in the ass one day. I have tried to keep it as top secret as I can (about me) but I'm not sure it's working exceptionally well.

I mean, no one used to know that I lived in Atlanta - now you do...and you know I live in Dallas now. That is kinda creepy.

So, bloggers, I ask you... what exactly do you want to hear about? Shenanigans with mens? OR just the normal bi-weekly random update?

I have a feeling the shenanigas are going to win and I'm going to be divulging a lot of juicy secrets...

1 comment:

Odette said...

I want to hear about both! lol! :D