Saturday, May 1, 2010

Face-d

Weird stuff happens in and around my office at OG. I mean, this was kinda weird... and Ms. Artsy who sits next to me told me about her run-ins at the Subway and AT&T around the corner... I just try to observe as much as I can for the sheer entertainment factor.

Thursday, I had to stay at the office longer than usual, which included the time where by body usually decides it's hungry. I left the office, went to subway, and proceeded to order a lovely little sandwich. While they put it in the little microwave to melt the cheese, I glanced around the place.

As I turned about 90 degrees toward the window, I noticed this lady sitting there by herself after eating her lunch. She pulls out a pocket mirror...

... and starts plucking her chin hairs.

W. T. F?!

IN public... AT the table where she just ate... ABSOLUTELY not ok.

No comments: