Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Do you think I'm Cuuuuuute?

After picking the kids up from daycare and bringing them home for a piano lesson for one of them... I had the 3 year old to entertain by myself. We made some dinner together and we went outside to ride bikes, all that fun stuff.

We're sitting at the table waiting on the 7 year old to finish her dinner... the 3 year old picks up a play phone from the play room and this is what I hear:

"brrrring-aling-aling (yes, she actually made that sound)

Hi Brantley! How are you?!

Yes, this phone is fake. hah hah ha [one of those 'posh' chuckles]

oh really??? That's awesome!

Are you my boyfriend?

Do you think I'm cuuute?"


Hahaha I was CRACKING up! She talked to her neighbor, her boyfriend, little red riding hood, and Hannah Montana.

Oh... and the Jonas Brothers, too. Haha!

2 comments:

Kass said...

lol! Thats so cute!!

Odette said...

Love it! The 4 year old that I look after does silly thinkgs like that all the time. Sometimes she speaks like a little adult. Stuff like this really reminds you of how much they watch us!