Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 Things that will take place in the next month...

1. The girl that replaces me starts May 19th.
2. My HUGE going away happy hour takes place May 29th.
3. My last day of work is May 30th.
4. I move (again, but this time to a more permanent place) June 1st.
5. I have a week off between work and school to where I will probably train at being a server (I know, I've never done that sort of thing before, either)
6. I start school on June 9th.
7. Kaskade comes to see me mid-June.
8. Carrie comes to see me June 19th thru the 24th (SO SUPER excited about this...!!!)
9. Lifehouse comes to see me in June as well.
10. And then I take Michael to see DMB early July. It's a surprise for his bday... and he's gonna love it!!!

So that's that... lots of monumental things and changes going on. Most for the good, though :) We're going to Six Flags this weekend... and I cannot WAIT!!!

C'est la vie.

No comments: