Monday, September 8, 2008

10 [random] Things...

1. I'm working on a scrapbook for Michael and I. It's of all of our 2008 pictures. Somehow this nostalgia has brought him into a SUPER lovey-dovey mode (you know, extra special sweet... not just the normal sweet he already is). And I love it! :)
2. It's that time. Of the month. And I dispise it.
3. I bought a textbook for school online at textbookw.com.... I've been waiting on it for 2 weeks. I JUST now found out it's out of stock. Fuckers.
4. This website is extremely cute. :) Shineboxprint.com


5. I enjoy the new "job" only somewhat. It's tedious and somewhat boring but pays well and is EASY-peasy. What more could I ask for while I'm in school? (free money, that's what!!)
6. I L-O-V-E Michael. love love love love him :) Yep. Everyone knows it. That's nothing new :)
7. Saturday night we got drunk with some friends and watched the fight. I did some funny drunky mcdrunkerson things. hehe... that's what I do, apparently.
8. I've started reading a series of books by Wendy Markham... Slightly Single, Slightly Settled, Slightly Engaged, Slightly Married, and Slightly Suburban. I JUST finished Slightly Settled and both books have been really really good... and ended up being quick reads because I've gotten into them.
9. I also read (in between those two) "Dedication" by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I loved their other two books (Nanny Diaries and Citizen Girl) so I had to pick this one up... and ended up read it in like 3 days.
10. Yesterday, Michael and I went to my mom's house to have lunch with my two little sisters, my brother and his girlfriend, and my mom and stepdad. We had a blast! We all played the "are you smarter than a 5th grader" board game (because it's their favorite... they're only 7 and 8 yrs old). Michael and I came in second :) But it was just great having my family there... all of it! My mom arranged for us to have a family picture done because we haven't had one since my littlest sister was only a few months old. Geeze, that was forever ago!

Anyway, so many random things going on. I think we're going to eat sushi and go to the park tonight. :) Hope you guys are doing fabulous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah Drunky McDrunkerson!!!