Tuesday, September 23, 2008

$(#&%*!!!

I started a post... but deleted it. I fear it will come to haunt me in the future if I write about it. I know, I know... I don't openly state where I live, who I am, and use pseudonyms for everything... but Lord help me if someone finds this blog in my professional life. I have to make sure everything is PC enough to make it through if that's the case. Ugh. I hate being responsible sometimes!

So, instead of saying the things I want to say, and in the manner in which I want to say it in, I'll let you come to your own conclusion as to my thoughts on this. My old manager was promoted to Director. I wish I could say SO many things right now. (in fact, there are several "draft" paragraphs below this one, which will clearly be deleted before hitting the 'publish' button) But, I can't. Damnit!

2 comments:

Kass said...

Awwe man that sucks!

Bittersweet Confusion said...

Email it to me... You'll feel so much better!!! =)