Monday, September 29, 2008

10 Things the days of this week hold...

1. Today I had a test (see post below) and have a paper due by midnight. (don't worry, it's only a first draft and it's not graded or anything...)
2. Tomorrow I get to have lunch with an old colleague and catch up on some things. SUPER excited about that.
3. Wednesday - homework due in Buyer Behavior
4. Wednesday - Quiz in my lovely Finance class
5. Michael and I are going to a FABULOUS concert Wednesday night - Maroon 5, Augustana, and Counting Crows. Going to be SO much fun!!!
6. Friday, my sister is going to be in the homecoming parade because she won the Little Miss beauty pageant!! I get to do both of my sister's hair beforehand. I'm stoked!!
7. Today, I got the link for the pictures we took. Michael wore a mullett in one of them... PRICELESS!! I'm a little upset that they're not as high-res as I wanted them to be, but we get the full prints on Friday.
8. Saturday, we're going to a friend's show... he's a rapper.
9. Sunday, i'm sure we're going to church - but then I'll be STUDYING (yep, that's my life these days) for another stupid series of tests next week.
10. Hopefully the two books I ordered on Amazon will come in. One was 53 cents and the other was 1.20. Even WITH shipping, each cost less than 5 bucks :) Not too shabby!













I cannot WAIT to start reading them... nor can I wait to get my scrapbook started - I've almost got ALL the pictures printed that I want to include. Now I get to go shop for stickers and all that good stuff :) Hooray!

No comments: