Friday, September 5, 2008

Hawaii

Oh, heavenly Hawaii. We had SUCH a blast with Carrie and her husband. I couldn't have asked for a better time, and no, I didn't want to come back just yet. It was nothing short of a wonderful trip.

Here are some of the pics...


This was on the North Shore from a cliff... it was astonishingly beautiful!


This was a small waterfall that we hiked into. You can't tell from this picture (but from those that we were in) that this thing was ginormous...


This is the view of the ocean if you turned around standing at the waterfall.


And a HUGE turtle :) They were EVERYWHERE. Along with little sand crabs. I'd post the picture of them but you wouldn't be able to find it!

Michael was the sweetest thing ever while we were on vacation. It's like nothing mattered in the world except for us... no work or friends or anything... just us... and I must say, it was a really good feeling. :)

No comments: