Friday, September 19, 2008

It's all in the cards...

Last night, Michael came to my house and told me he had to show me something. He had someone at work make this really cool mini "movie" with a few pictures and animation for me. It was ADORABLE. He showed it to me the other day and I thought it was the cutest thing! Well, last night he had yet another surprise for me.... he'd put together an ENTIRE movie with our pictures from Hawaii played to "that's my shawdy" by Baby Bash (the song has meaning to us). I about died, it was so thoughtful and such a great surprise! I have the best boyfriend in the world!!!

Anyway, so last night, he passed out early and I wasn't tired so I just played around on the computer a bit. I stumbled upon this video by HelloGoodbye where this picture was displayed. Very clever.

So, the piggy-backer in me decided to grab a deck of cards and leave a 7, a queen, an ace, and a 3 - all in hearts on top of his socks :)

This morning, I woke him up so he could go get ready for work and totally forgot to ask him about the cards. As I was leaving, to go to work myself, though, I saw them and shot him a text.

On your socks, I left a 7, a queen, an ace, and a 3... All of hearts in that order. Do you know what it meant?


An hour or so later, he calls and this is what he says...
The 7 is the number of times I want to have sex with you every day.
The Queen is because you're the Queen of my heart.
The Ace is because I'm the Ace in YOUR heart.
And the 3 is for less than three.

Am I right?

Hehe... He is too cute. :)

No comments: