Because I don't want to lug around more than I have to at school, I choose to leave my laptop at home. The library has a million computers and there are several labs around campus, so I just go there during my mid-day hour and a half break. It works.
I sat down about 20 minutes ago to start on some homework that's due at 4:30 today. The guy sitting to the right of me is finished with what he's doing, so another guy sits down there. After starting what he needed to do, he turns his ipod on.
I get the whole ipod thing... I get that people want to listen to their music 24/7. I like to do it sometimes, too. BUT I don't like to listen to OTHER people's music - especially when I can't hear all parts of the song. I only hear a section of the back beat which makes it highly annoying for me.
So I get up and move to another computer... and it's all better.
It reminds me of last week when my group was rushing to complete our project before class. We'd all arrived around 10:30 in order to get it all together for our noon class. But sitting right next to me, this girl was listening to Beyonce. LOUDLY on her headphones.
I cannot stand Beyonce's voice. I never have been able to - and probably never will. She's a whiner, just like Rhianna. Anyway, that was a painstakingly long hour and a half.
Ok, enough ranting for right now. The point is - I just wish people were more respectful of others around them - especially if they're there before them.
Maybe I'm just annoyed today. This old guy DID mess up my drive this morning. Driving 10 mph in a 35... needless to say, I just barely missed the train and had to drive to school (pay $5 for parking nonetheless)
Ugh. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment