I've tried to steer clear of this blog for the past few days. I have so many gripes and complaints, it's unreal. Although, that's not what this blog is for (it's supposed to be about life and fun stuff!), it's turned into that - because that's how I'm feeling. Yesterday, I felt as if the world hated me. Everything was wrong and I was taking it out on the wrong person. I was needy, inconsiderate, and ridiculous yesterday. It was slightly embarassing.
It all stems from this job, I feel. I 'work' for 8 hours a day... get paid a large sum of money... but don't DO anything. I have to make it look like i'm doing something, but I'm not really. Just surfing the net, talking to friends online, etc. I am bored out of my mind and it's making me lazy, unintelligent, it's affecting my mood, my actions, and all that other stuff.
So I've decided... I'm going to get another job. One that i'm actually busy during the day - something where I have to be there at a certain time (lord knows I need help with that), some place where I actually feel wanted and part of the team, and some place that pays decently.
Never in my life have I felt so insecure, unwanted, and stupid. That's all about to change. *sigh* thankfully, that's over!
Geeze I feel bad for Michael through all of this.
In other news, I found out that avg. D-cup boobs weigh about 9.5lbs (together).... so I have been at my 140 lb goal this whole time and didn't even know it! (that's counting my boobs! - i'm a C, not a D)
1 comment:
Oh I feel you girl! I feel so bad for le boyfriend right now too! I am feeling the same way but without a job! Oh man I am so happy that you are at least over it! Sooo jealous! :P
Post a Comment