Oh yes, yes, yes... where do I begin? Let's see... I've been "getting sick" since mid week last week... and it's turned into a full-blown cold, just as I feared. I can't breathe, my eyes are puffy, my nose runny... and I'm miserable. Hah. Lovely.
Anywho... Let me talk to you about my day today and then I can take you back through the weekend last weekend. You shall thoroughly enjoy it, I'm sure.
This morning, I was supposed to get up early so I could finish my project before meeting my group at around 10:30 at school. I woke up to my alarm every five minutes but continuously shut it off. Eh, C'est la vie. That just meant I wasn't going to be able to put as much effort into it as I would have otherwise.
I got up, got dressed, and headed out the door in time to catch the 9:45 train (perfect timing, might I add). As I hopped out of my car... I noticed... that I didn't have my purse with me. Never fear, I had a $20 in the console for some odd reason - and it literally saved my day.
I cringed as I put the 20 in the machine... for my $4 round-trip ticket... only to find that it spat out $16 in CHANGE. Yes, that's right... $1 coins and other CHANGE to make up SIXTEEN dollars. Yeesh.
While on the train, I get a phone call from my mother. She tells me that my grandmother (who is only in her late 60's, MAYBE 70) had a mini-stroke last Monday... and they didn't TELL anyone!! They think they're saving us all from worrying, but they're really worrying us more. The only reason we found out is because my step-dad went up there on Saturday and they were talking about it! (she's alright, by the way)THEN, she tells me that their dog died (HUGE thing for them... cause their dogs are their 'children' really) on Thursday. They didn't call anyone and tell them that either. What am I gonna do with them!?
I get to school and trot to the library... to where I am denied access because I don't have my School ID or regular ID on me. Well, whoop-dee-doo... I went to the other entrance and finagled my way in through that security guard (MUCH nicer than the previous, I might add). I was finally able to do my project, but without my school ID, couldn't print it! Haha! The irony!
I took a test, dealt with my annoying group member... and here I am. I wanna go home and go to sleep :) That's all. Cuddle up with Michael, a good movie, and some soup... and just go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment