Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged...

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I have a few... one I'm pretty close with right now, we've been friends on and off since 3rd grade, a few that I keep in touch with ever so often. It's nice :)

2. What do you value most about your friends? That I can bitch and gripe and moan and they still love me anyway. (I'm surprised Carrie didn't disown me after this week... love ya girl!)

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? sometimes. I try to figure it out myself, but then if there's no resolution, I'll definitely turn to them.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Going out, visiting places, food, movies, books, normal girl-stuff

And now according to the rules of this award, I have to list 5 things under the following headers, and pass this award on to 5 more people.

10 years ago:
I was in High School
I aspired to be an elementary school teacher
My mom was engaged to be married
I worked at TCBY Treats :)
I was officially dubbed with the nickname "chicksta" that now plagues every online thing I touch

5 things on today's "To do" list:
Study for Wednesday's finance exam
Do a little cleaning
Catch up on some of the shows i've missed
Update my ipod (something fun and exciting coming to this blog post-this post)
sleep

5 Snacks that I enjoy
Fruitabu rolls (yummmm)
Carvel ice cream (or any ice cream for that matter!)
Triscuits and either cheese or onion and chive cream cheese
smoothies
Hummus

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Give some money to a select few people
Buy a house
Save some for a rainy day
Invest some (in the oil and gas business... obv)
Get a new pair of really expensive shoes (just one :)

5 places that I have lived
Florida
Texas
Georgia
Arizona
Wyoming

5 jobs that I have had
Marketing Coordinator
Sales Associate
Receptionist
Nanny
Independent Marketing Consultant

Let's see... I need to tag a few people, but everyone has pretty much already done it.
Murphy's Law
Kass
Bittersweet Confusion
Redhead Next Door

Have a happy Monday!! :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Weeeee...all done :)