Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 [shitacular] Things

1. Friday (Nov. 7) was 5 years from the day my cousin died. My thoughts about this from previous years are here.
2. My great grandmother started taking some pain meds because her arthritis meds weren't working. As a result, she became a zombie who couldn't move and even made up new words for the english language! She had to go to the hospital, and is now in a rehabilitating nursing home. She'll soon move to the big nursing home once she's better...
3. I'll leave this one blank until I feel inclined to fill it in. It has to do with _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and our _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Hah. How's that for hang man??
4. I got a call back today from my interview last week. I have to make my own company and become incorporated... essentially being a consultant for them. Huzzah.
5. It's cold out... and getting increasingly colder.
6. I have an INSANE amount of school work due tomorrow. I've been busting ass today trying to get everything done, though.
7. I have group projects and finals and papers and all sorts of stuff coming to a close within the next few weeks.
8. My school is ridiculous and I feel like they try whatever they can to keep you from succeeding. Rules and regulations are in place to make people work even harder when they screwed up once in their life back in 2002. Yes, I'm still suffering from my first semester in school... in 2002.

I think I can only gripe about 8 things at the moment... and they're not even all gripes. 1, 2, and 3 are big, though.

Anyway - that might clue you in to how things are goin down at the moment. Argh.

2 comments:

Odette said...

Arg that all really sucks! How the hell does school punish you for 2002? I say that's bunk no matter what!

I'm sorry that you're feeling crappy, I'm in the same boat (I hear misery loves company!) Blegh bonne chance ma cherie! J'espere que tout bientot ira bien! Bisous xoxoxo

Odette said...

ummm so the middle paragraph of my comment went missing! It said someting like this:

Oh and having to deal with relationship issues (I did the hangman) and scary heartbreaking family stuff is never easy. Hang in there because really that's all you can do when things suck this bad, but know that I'm cheering for ya!

Insert that in between my other two in the above.