Sense the sarcasm. Please!
1. You find new muscles you didn't even know you had.
2. You're unable to take a "good" shower in the morning so you look ratty all day. (If Michael still loves me after that, I know it's real! haha)
3. Gas is SO freaking expensive. Actually, Saturday was the day it was most expensive. I bought about 35 gallons that day. And my car was still on E where I left it the day before.
4. Stairs. Ugh.
5. Packing until 5 am only to wake up and move at 9 am.
6. Packing.
7. New Roommates.
8. Not being able to find anything because you put it in a box where you "knew you'd remember" where it was.
9. Changing addresses at every institution you belong to. You forget how many that is until you try to do all of this.
10. Cleaning. Yah, the new place you're moving in to is spic-n-span... but the old place, there's dust you didn't even know about.
I'm sure the list continues on... but that's it for now. If you've got to move any time in the near future, I feel for ya!!!
1 comment:
Hell yeah! I think the thing I dislike the least on that list is actually the cleaning lol.
When we moved from London, UK allllll the way to Vancouver, Canada we stupidly weren't organised and spent most of the night packing all our shit/throwing shit out. It wasn't pleasant.
Post a Comment