I've seen some weird things in my day... but things just keep getting weirder and weirder around here. I've been very discreet and mysterious about where it is I actually live (and other details as to who I am) obviously for a reason. This one just might give it away, though! Haha.
Last night, Michael and I were driving to Six Flags to meet up with some friends. We took a random route that my gps so kindly gave to me - all these back roads through the city to get around the horrendous traffic. We went through uber-rich neighborhoods as well as some 'not so nice' neighborhoods. At a cross section where a lot of cars were stopped... I looked to my left and saw the most redneck thing I've seen in a while.
Apparently this particular couple just purchased a go-kart dune buggy type thing. Your everyday average person would find a friend with a truck to go pick it up. Oh no, my friends, they tied it to the back WINDSHIELD of their late 1990's Thunderbird to get it home. HILARIOUS!
Michael and I cracked up for the longest about it.
This morning, when I was driving home from his house, I was sitting next to a gold-ish Nissan Maxima who kept inching forward at the light (hello! It's not going to change any quicker!) so I glanced over there. I shit you not... on the dash of the Maxima was a replica of THAT maxima sitting in a display box.
Yes... ON the dash of this MAXIMA... there was a REPLICA of their car. Ok, ok... let's back up a second. A Maxima is a great car to drive. It's got 4 doors, a little bit of horsepower, and they look alright, too. It's no lamborghini... or porsche... or bentley... or benz... It's a freakin 28,000 dollar Maxima. (in gold, nonetheless)
I could see if you loved your car that much, maybe getting a replica for your bedroom nightstand so you could smooch it before you went to bed at night. (hahah, yah right!) but not ON the DASH while you're driving it!
Some people just crack me up. I must say, I laughed really hard at this one!!
1 comment:
Wtf! Some people lol
Post a Comment