Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Homework bound...

I'm sure you read my post about going back to school full time.

The original plan was to go back this fall, take out a loan, etc. etc... but it's not quite panning out that way.

I registered for classes yesterday. They start June 9. Exactly 8 weeks from Monday. This is all happening so quick, it's ridiculous. I've got plans every weekend up until then... birthday stuff, moving, an awards show i'm on the board of, a wedding, a company picnic... and a whole lot more.

Amber said it best... "you're going to feel SO free once you're only going to school and not juggling it with everything else." I most certainly agree. :)

I don't think I'll feel absolutely free - because I'll still have to do homework and projects and papers. I'll just feel better knowing that I can actually accomplish something. Such a great feeling :)

On a side note, my great-grandmother went into the hospital as I was leaving for San Diego. My mom called to tell me the news really quick. Thankfully, Michael had a flight to Dallas at the same time - so he was with me and could give me a much needed hug. She's a-ok but had some heart troubles at the time.

I think going to school will allow me to have more time to spend with my family... especially those who might not be around much longer. :)

1 comment:

Odette said...

Wow that is all happening fast! Congrats though I can iagine how good it feels to be really working towards something! I am glad that your great-grandmother is alright. It's so awesome that you can recognize the real impotant things in life :)