Friday, April 11, 2008

Jealousy... is takin over me...

Not really. I think it's a song. Maybe? Anyway.

I must say... I'm doing REALLY well (MUCH better than I have with any boyfriend before) with Michael's exes. Some of them are still around because of various reasons (before you criticize, just trust me that they're significant reasons). They're not around in that sense... he just has to keep in touch with some of them because of, well, I'm not getting into that.

So. Tonight, surfing around on myspace, I saw something that initially made me jump (it was nothing, really) but it was one of those things where I had to stop myself and say "girl. Really?" cause I was SO overreacting.

I'm very proud of myself for not being bothered by things like that with him. For instance, the other day we sat at lunch and he had to place a phone call to one of them to get something straightened out with the bank (LONG story) and Rocky's papers. I gritted my teeth for a while, thought really nice thoughts, and then it was over. See? Harmless!

I have every right to feel the way I feel because two previous exes were capsized by THEIR exes... and I was the one that got cheated on. Hrm. Go figure. But I'm doing better with it and trust Michael more than any other guy I've ever dated.

Woo-hoo! This means I'm growing up! :)

I <3 Michael and he <3's me... and that means a whole WORLD of difference to me!


[oh, and JUST to clarify... Michael's not his REAL name... Duh!!]

1 comment:

Odette said...

oooh Girl! You are sooooo much stronger than me! Way to go. You are a credit to woman-kind! :)