Oh, I've been oh-so-crazy busy. This weekend is moving weekend. I'm trying to settle bills, etc. as well as play collections agent. And a whole slew of other things.
Life is about to change drastically for me - and with that comes a lot of stress and anxiety about everything. Surprisingly enough, I'm doing great with all of it - not letting any of it bother me whatsoever.
Ironically, here's my horoscope for today:
Here is your horoscope
for Thursday, April 10:
Let someone else handle all the tiny details today -- you've got bigger fish to fry. Somehow, you need to get a handle on the long-range plans for your family or workplace pretty soon.
Hmmm... I don't believe in all this nonsense, but sometimes it's just spot on!
Update on the 140 lb. goal... I'm not progressing much at this point but I haven't gained anything back either. I topped out at 148 - waivering between 145 and 150 on a daily basis. I'd consider that a good job ;) I'm still working towards it, just not seeing the pound results as quickly as before. Hooray for muscles!
1 comment:
Ugh. Moving. I flippin hate moving! Good luck!
Post a Comment