Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If only there was another way...

My wit has subsided. My life is upside down from all of these life-changing events I'm putting myself through. Do I feel like writing in this blog? Not so much. Do I have things I want to say? Absolutely. But I feel like they should be kept private for the moment... just until I figure everything else out.

Life will be great once again, I just know it will. I am desperate for this change to go ahead and happen... because I feel like May 2008 is going to be a waiting game.

I wish Carrie were here and not in Hawaii with her husband. She and I have so much fun together. I also wish all of these hard decisions I had to make weren't so hard and that I didn't have to forfeit some happiness to make them happen. If only there was another way...

No comments: