Monday, October 8, 2007

10 (minus 2) things that didn't have a chance of going right this weekend


1. Lost luggage
2. Flight was extremely messed up
3. HUGE fight with Sam
4. Saffie tore up the blinds in my kitchen (for the second time). This time they need replacing.
5. Saffie also sliced the curtains in my bedroom.

Ok-ok... before you start thinking i'm a bad mother to my cat, note that I made sure someone came by every single day to check on her. She only gets pissed when I leave her for a few days at a time. Come on! She's a CAT!! She shouldn't need to be looked after more than a dog!!

6. I was lied to by someone. (who shall remain nameless)
7. My phone was dead due to lost luggage which made it exponentially harder to get in touch with the airline to find my luggage.
8. I was supposed to "meet" with a group from school about our project on Saturday, but couldn't due to dead phone.

The last two, you'll hear about later :)

No comments: