Thursday, October 18, 2007

10 reasons I love my city

1. I know where everything is. I've lived in the outskirts almost my entire life - and moved "ITP" (inside the perimeter) after graduating high school.
2. My family lives near. It's nice to be able to see anyone whenever I want. My brother actually only lives about 3 miles away. Crazy!
3. I love love love city life. Everything stays open late, you get a taste of any kind of food you want, and tons of nightlife. (can you tell I'm a night person?)
4. I can maneuver my way around traffic (sometimes) and know what time to avoid certain places.
5. I know where to go to get the good deals on whatever I need.
6. My school, job, and friends are all here.
7. It takes 30 minutes to be in a remote area if I need to get away.
8. All of my favorite Dance/Trance DJ's come here...
9. We really get a good taste of all seasons, but it never gets too cold (like snow) and that makes me EXTREMELY happy.
10. A 4-6 hour drive from many many beaches (makes for easy beach weekend trips!)

No comments: