Monday, October 1, 2007

10 things that made this weekend interesting

1. Made some quick cash by selling the head unit from my previous car all while reconnecting with an old friend.
2. Rearranged my bedroom. Completely. There's now a lovely King Size bed in there complete with new linens.
3. Made a girl leave the bar because I danced better than her. It was quite hilarious. She made reference to her dancing skills and I had to show her up. She grabbed her purse and left the building.
4. Shared a bottle of wine with Trent. It had been sitting on my counter since he gave it to me for my birthday in April.
5. Went to a family reunion (in which my great aunt - who is about 55 years old - dyed two streaks of her grey hair bright blue)
6. Had 3 pairs of heels re-tapped and made wear-able again. (nothing like rejuvenating shoes that were oh-so-sexy)
7. Watched a really bad movie. German with subtitles?? Snooze.
8. Selected my Halloween costume for this year. A lovely French Maid. I've never been anything in the past 5 years but a cat. It was time to change it up.
9. Went through several boxes of old stuff at my mom's house. Found lots of 'junk' I kept for various reasons. We'll cite it 'memorabilia'.
10. Woke up two mornings in a row sans hangover after drinking quite a bit the night before. Now THAT is impressive!

No comments: