Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Is there something in the water?

There must be. Yesterday was hell for a lot of relationships around me. Including my own.

Mo's relationship took a huge turn yesterday, so did Ryan's, and so did mine. Over the last two weeks, I've had two high school friends engaged, one have a baby, one find out she's pregnant, and I'm sure there's a whole lot more I didn't hear about.

Perhaps there's something in the water that I don't know about?

Mo and Ryan's relationships are extremely volatile. They're both married. One is playing it smart until it's safe for his kids and himself to get out (and run far far away, as he puts it). And the other is stuck - she just found out she's pregnant.

Thank God this stuff doesn't happen to me - that it only happens to those around me.

No comments: