Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shitacular Day

Let's talk about this. Today has been quite shitty thus far...and it's only 11:30 am.

- I woke up from a dream where a fat man kept hugging me and wouldn't let me go. It was annoying. And weird.
- I get up, get my shower, get ready... all that good stuff. And take Rae's dog out. (well, I kinda just let him out so he could go to the bathroom and then come back... I didn't actually walk him because I didn't have time)This lady starts honking her horn outside of my house because a little weiner dog is loose in my yard. My front door is open. I'm watching him. He's only in my yard. I don't see the problem here.
- I leave for the train station. I was walking there - but it's so freakin hot that I just drive the 1/2 mile there and back - not a big deal. There's a train at 10:15 (optimal for me to catch) and one at 10:30. If I don't catch the 10:30 one, I'm screwed and not going to make it on time for my class. I run up the stairs as the train is closing its doors. The operater looks straight at me and pulls away from the station. Yep. I missed it. Not a big deal... I'll just drive to school and pay the 6$ parking.
- I drive down the highway... a 55mph speed limit... a 14 lane highway... that everyone goes 80 on a normal day. Today it was 65. Even in the left lane. Irritating.
- I finally made it but reached into my purse to pull out some cash - to find none. I needed to find an ATM. So I pull out my GPS and type in for the nearest ATM. 2 miles away, sweet!
- I drive there. This particular location is now closed. FUCK. I had to drive another few miles to another ATM. All the ATM's in the city are walk-up with no parking. Kinda funny cause to park, you have to have some cash but to get some cash you have to be able to park. Ridiculous.
- I finally get some money and drive ALLLLLllllll the way back to school. I had to park on the 6th level. It's already 20 minutes into class at this point. I contemplate just not going but decided I need to.
- As I'm walking to class, the "red bull" car pulls up and asks me if I want a red bull.

Now let's talk about this. A red bull. I have only put such toxins in my body while it's mixed with Jager and in the form of a shot. I don't consume things with High Fructose Corn Syrup, anything "enriched", or anything hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated. It's bad for your body.

- As I stare at the ingredients of this red bull and think about my morning thus far... I say "fuck it" and pop the top... drinking about 1/4 of the can. I left it on the top of a trash can because I'm sure some homeless person is gonna want it later.

- I get to class... a whole 35 minutes late (thankfully someone else was just as late as I was and was walking in at the same time)... and find that we're doing some equation bullshit. That's just great.
- At the break, this guy who is in several of my classes turns around and says "how'd you do on the homework?" HOMEWORK? FUCK. What homework?? Ugh. So now i've gotta fill out this sheet and hope she'll accept it at the end of class.

Let's hope today gets somewhat better. It just has to. I get to see Lifehouse and Matt Nathanson tonight with Rae. Should be splendid. And then Michael comes back on Saturday. Huzzah!

(oh, and did I mention that I'm about to start my girl stuff for the week??)

No comments: