Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back again!

Ok, ok, ok... I've been "gone" for a little while - much longer than I wanted to be. I've been moving (again) into a more permanent residence (hooray!) and without internet access because I left my job and the internet just was hooked up here.

Even before I left my job, I had to train the girl who was taking my place on everything I did there (really crazy) so I wasn't really able to put time into blogging as I wanted.

I did, however, accept a job offer (or two) with a client of the company I was with and I'm super excited about it. I have TONS to catch you guys up on and am so sorry for the delay.

But... I'm back again :)

2 comments:

Odette said...

YAY!!!!!

Wanderlusting said...

Huzzah - I had wondered where you had gone. Cant wait to here more about the jobs!