Ok, Ok... so I've been avoiding it even though Odette tagged me more than a week ago to do this whole Word of Mouth thing. Since you don't know where I live (sneaky, sneaky)... I think I'll give you reviews of something everyone can buy/read/see. Sounds fair to me!
1. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella.
I will continue to sing praises of this book because it was ABSOLUTELY fabulous. I couldn't put the damn thing down. Basically, this girl wakes up in the hospital after a gruesome car accident and doesn't remember anything from the past 4 or 5 years. She has this gorgeous husband, huge house, rockin body, glamorous job - yet has no idea how she got there. The book takes you on the journey of her figuring out how she got to where she is today and does so beautifully.
2. The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes.
I have read several of her books and this one was the best yet. It tells the story from all different perspectives and is the epitome of chick-lit. Friends forever become not friends at all and not so good friends become even better ones. It's a pretty thick book, but a quick read.
3. Sex and the City. The movie
I absolutely LOVED this movie. It probably didn't help that we were drinking mini bottles of wine while watching Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte wrap up their lives that I followed on the TV for all those years. I suppose if you hadn't watched the series, you might not like the movie as much because certain things are "inside jokes" (if you will) that make it that much better.
4. Definitely, Maybe. The movie
I plan on buying it on my way home as a reward for this week of hell i've had to endure. I'll update you once I've seen it.
Holla! I tag Casey Murphy's Law and Letters from limbo!
1 comment:
Good job I'm proud of you! Definitely, Maybe is JUST coming out here! Can you believe it????
Post a Comment