Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Skool

Oh. My. God. I do believe this week we could consider "hell week". Yep. Hell week it is. I had a test last week that I studied 4 1/2 hours for.... FOUR AND A HALF HOURS... and ended up with a 78. How is that possible? I could make a 78 WITHOUT studying!

I had a test yesterday and two today. Sex and Society, Retailing, and Advertising. My FAVORITE subjects ever... with FABULOUS teachers... and oh-so-lovely content. Hah. Right. Blow me, slowly.

I'm so over school today and I have one test to go. Then I've got my wonderful step class (nice little workout, if you ask me) and then home to make this FABULOUS Potato and Onion Fritatta that I got from Vegetarian Times. MMMMMmmmmm.

I leave you with one last thing.... In honor of them coming to see me tomorrow night and Michael being far away at the moment... here's a fabulous video from lifehouse :) Enjoy!

No comments: