1. A roommate I had lined up to move in this past weekend just backed out. Now I've got to come up with $600 extra by Saturday. Great!
2. The boss-man is being extra moody today. We're already all stressed and under tight deadlines, not sure I need this today.
3. Art night with Ms. Artsy was canceled because of some stuff she's got to deal with. Would have been nice to chill with her and do art, but I'm almost somewhat relieved because of how stressed out I am.
4. On a better note, my ex roomie got engaged last week. Happy for him!
5. Things with me and the boy, we'll call him Mr. C, are amazing and I couldn't ask for anything to be better :)
6. Our offices flooded with sewage (yes, you read that right) last week, so everyone is just now getting back to it. Doesn't help with the already crunched timelines.
7. Was just in San Francisco last weekend/week. I went on an amazing bike ride around the bay and in to Sausilio and Tiburon. Met some amazing people there. Here's a pic:
8. I absolutely, positively LOVE my graphic designer. He is frickin amazing at what he does and somehow deciphers what I mean when I verbally tell him all the crazy stuff I want to do. :)
9. I've also been going to dance classes with one of Mr. C's friends. We've been having a fantastic time with it and I'm sore for the next day after (which is a GREAT thing!)
That's all I've got... gotta get back at it!
PS - It's been, uhhh, interesting to start this whole blog thing again. Just so you know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment