Friday, February 10, 2012

Up and Out

Change.

Yep.

Here it comes again... in the biggest and best way I could imagine at the moment. I'm leaving my current company an joining something bigger and absolutely better.

Yes, it's super scary. I know I'm qualified, but it's going to be a challenge. Challenges, for me, keep me motivated... If you don't take the risk, you don't get the reward.

I've been contemplating what kind of blog I'd like to start. Whether it's something random and all over the place with my various hobbies and adventures, or if I focus it on marketing, or if I just do something specific. I'm still not sure. I just want to do something... but the tedious nature of posting pictures and documenting things... well, that takes up a TON of time!

Looks like I'll be doing some corporate blogging for this company, stretching my limits once again. Project management skills need to be honed, a new industry needs to be learned... but I'm ready to take on the challenge. I think it's uber exciting and I can't wait for it to happen.

I gave notice today, so in two weeks... I'll be up and out. C'est la vie... and what a wonderful one it is ;)

No comments: